Featuring January 2019 - January 2020 this perfectly sized planner book is made to get you through your weeks with ease and a little fun. Travel-ready and lighter weight than previous incarnations.
The Seeing Eye is an archetypal representation of your higher consciousness. The power is within you. What is your intuition telling you today? What messages are you receiving? It is only when we open our eye that we see the magic of the universe within us.
- Measures 7"x9"
- substantial board cover in black and screen printed by hand in gold ink
- 275 pages with boldly designed card stock divider pages to separate months + text weight pages
- 2019-2021 lunar charts for easy reference
- Year, Month and Week views at a glance
- Goal setting and to do lists for every month and week + a place to write your intention
- a list of major holidays from 2019-2021
- includes 40 blank note pages in the back
- an antique brass bookmark for place keeping
- a paper pocket folder for receipts or small keepsakes
- a 4x6 sticker sheet for when you need to feel extra
Native Bear is a stationery and gift line based out of Atlanta, Ga featuring the original illustrations of Leela Hoehn Robinson - but you can call her "Bear". The Native Bear aesthetic is a bit of a throwback to 1970s interiors, earthiness, and a touch of magic. All of products and materials are made in the USA, with the majority of items produced in Atlanta, GA.